I've been busy!
Here are pictures of the towels folded in half after finishing. They had been tri-folded, and I didn't press them after folding. The selvedges are actually pretty straight IRL.
There are 2 each of the star patterns, 1 of the striped "bonus" plainweave striped bread cloth. I had one more draft to weave and could have done that for the 7th towels, but I was kinda sick of them by then :)
If you enlarge the photo's, you can see that there are red threads running through the sides and borders areas of the star towels. I thought this would make them look like sparklers shooting off red sparks. Ummm no. It lends a pink cast to those areas. But it's okay, I can live with it.
|Close up of experimental red|
On the UFO front:
First up is a doll dress that my daughter started in a class she took with me when she was 14. She's 26 now. Her's is the dress on the right, mine is the one on the left. I finished mine a couple of years ago and completed hers up to the point of attaching the skirt to the bodice and finishing the back opening. Done!
|Fit For a Princess with Judith Adams, started in 2003.|
That's it for now!