- Husband has retired!!!!
- Son is working full time, has an interview Friday for a MUCH BETTER JOB
- Daughter is back at college and seems so much happier than last year
- Daugher's BF is nearing the end of his radiation treatment and I know in my heart that he is going to be OKAY from here on out.
- I have switched jobs, returning to my former position in a much more supportive and sane environment. Less overtime, less responsibility, more respect for what I know.
- I am learning to weave. It is a completely COMPLETE sensation. It is like the circuit is finally closed.
Three day weekend plans:
- Warp the loom.
- Weave one towel
- Sort through and organize the fabric pile on the floor
- Finish the black knit top - it's only hems and I have no idea why I keep putting it off!
Three month plan:
- Get back on my healthier diet: lose the 10 lbs I gained during the summer
- Incorporate excerise in my life again
- Weave gifts for Christmas!
- Blog daily to keep myself on track
The Final Say: I love my husband, children and friends. My life can be as full or as bleak as I choose and I choose full.