Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well now...

My life is infinately better than that last sad post! Updates:

  • Husband has retired!!!!
  • Son is working full time, has an interview Friday for a MUCH BETTER JOB
  • Daughter is back at college and seems so much happier than last year
  • Daugher's BF is nearing the end of his radiation treatment and I know in my heart that he is going to be OKAY from here on out.
  • I have switched jobs, returning to my former position in a much more supportive and sane environment. Less overtime, less responsibility, more respect for what I know.
  • I am learning to weave. It is a completely COMPLETE sensation. It is like the circuit is finally closed.

Three day weekend plans:

  • Warp the loom.
  • Weave one towel
  • Sort through and organize the fabric pile on the floor
  • Finish the black knit top - it's only hems and I have no idea why I keep putting it off!

Three month plan:

  • Get back on my healthier diet: lose the 10 lbs I gained during the summer
  • Incorporate excerise in my life again
  • Weave gifts for Christmas!
  • Blog daily to keep myself on track

The Final Say: I love my husband, children and friends. My life can be as full or as bleak as I choose and I choose full.

No comments: